Telling your story on Social Media requires a mix of images. Join us for the 9 Day Photo Challenge and test your skills with our favorite styles of photography for Social Media.
Each day is a new genre of image making, each image is a chance to win.
In the end, we will have three winners who will be determined by your votes.
We are super stoked to be giving away a custom print of the winning photos on Den Designs.
9 Day Photo Challenge Rules:
1. Photos may be captured on ANY type of photographic device.
2. Photos must be taken the same day they are posted.
3. Photos may be color corrected, filtered or retouched.
4. Photos may NOT include added text, artwork or special effects.
5. Photos must be posted to the Facebook event page on Facebook.
9 Day Photo Challenge Themes by Day:
1. Portrait | Focus on capturing faces and personality.
2. Street | What’s happening outside your front door.
3. Action | Movement is king.
4. Humor | Find the brighter side of life.
5. Night | Surrender to low light.
6. Fashion | Get your style game on.
7. Documentary | Just as it happened.
8. Black + White | Contrast in monotone.
9. #YXE | Show some love Saskatoon.
9 Day Photo Challenge Daily Winners:
Day 1 | Portrait | Angela Koop
Day 2 | Street | William Lee
Day 3 | Action | Michael Diakuw
Day 4 | Humor | Sam Rum
Day 5 | Night | Jay Ewanchook
Day 6 | Fashion | Tiara Jackle
Day 7 | Documentary | Steph Annie Kayla
Day 8 | Black + White | Gavin Robertson
Day 9 | #YXE | Frank Collins
Written by Tyler B
Created by T Squared Social. We love making great content and helping people with their social media. Enjoy!