Telling your story on Social Media requires a mix of images. Join us for the 9 Day Photo Challenge and test your skills with our favorite styles of photography for Social Media.
Each day is a new genre of image making, each image is a chance to win.
In the end, we will have three winners who will be determined by your votes.
We are super stoked to be giving away a custom print of the winning photos on Den Designs.
9 Day Photo Challenge Rules:
1. Photos may be captured on ANY type of photographic device.
2. Photos must be taken the same day they are posted.
3. Photos may be color corrected, filtered or retouched.
4. Photos may NOT include added text, artwork or special effects.
5. Photos must be posted to the Facebook event page on Facebook.
9 Day Photo Challenge Themes by Day:
1. Portrait | Focus on capturing faces and personality.
2. Street | What’s happening outside your front door.
3. Action | Movement is king.
4. Humor | Find the brighter side of life.
5. Night | Surrender to low light.
6. Fashion | Get your style game on.
7. Documentary | Just as it happened.
8. Black + White | Contrast in monotone.
9. #YXE | Show some love Saskatoon.
9 Day Photo Challenge Daily Winners:
Day 1 | Portrait | Angela Koop
Day 2 | Street | William Lee
Day 3 | Action | Michael Diakuw
Day 4 | Humor | Sam Rum
Day 5 | Night | Jay Ewanchook
Day 6 | Fashion | Tiara Jackle
Day 7 | Documentary | Steph Annie Kayla
Day 8 | Black + White | Gavin Robertson
Day 9 | #YXE | Frank Collins
Written by Tyler B
Often we are unaware of the real reach and impact our actions have on social media. Join us for a group discussion on our social responsibility as content creators and how to build inspired communities through social media.
We are excited be joined by Gisele Plamondon from Aspire Too, who will be co-leading the discussion with us.
The core values of Social Recharge are creating time for self-care and finding balance with technology.
We encourage everyone to bring pen and paper in place of electronic devices.
Big thank you to Gisele Plamondon from Aspire Too for helping to facilitate the discussion today. We were particularly inspired by your comment about our generation figuring out Social Media and passing those positive habits on to our children. Deep gratitude for your contributions today at Social Recharge.
Created by T Squared Social. We love making great content and helping people with their social media. Enjoy!